Christophe Chabouté comic
Christophe Chabouté’s mastery of the visual medium turns this simple object into a thought-provoking and gorgeously wrought meditation on time, desire, and the life of communities all across the planet. This could be a bench in my hometown or yours—the people in this little drama are very much those we already recognize.
Genre: Graphic Novels
- Issue # TPB (Part 4) (2 years ago)
- Issue # TPB (Part 3) (2 years ago)
- Issue # TPB (Part 2) (2 years ago)
- Issue # TPB (Part 1) (2 years ago)
The great American novel, now a graphic novel! A masterful adaptation of the timeless literary classic, faithfully and beautifully rendered by an award-winning artist. In striking black-and-white illustrations, Chaboute retells the story of the great American novel in which Captain Ahab strikes out on a voyage, obsessively seeking revenge on the great white whale that took his leg. Foreword by John Arcudi. A literary classic, adapted by award-winning artist Christophe Chaboute.
- Issue # TPB (Part 3) (4 years ago)
- Issue # TPB (Part 2) (4 years ago)
- Issue # TPB (Part 1) (4 years ago)